How do I know which bullfight tickets are available?
- On our page: San Fermin Bullfight Tickets you will find a list of available bullfight tickets. All Bullfight tickets are in the SHADE section with excellent views. To view a list of available Bullfight tickets, select your date.
- N.B. for groups more than 6 people we cannot guarentee seating together.
How do I reserve Bullfight Tickets?
- Select preferred dates and number of seats . If you are wanting to make a booking for large groups or multiple days, please contact us with full requirements by email.
How much time in advance should I make a reservation?
- If the Bullfight Tickets are available, within 48 hours as our tickets are on a 1st come 1st served basis as supply is very limited plus demand gets higher closer to the festival.
When will my reservation be confirmed?
- The reservation will be confirmed by e-mail by Pamplonaman after the full amount has been paid. You should receive confirmation within 24 hours when paying credit card. If you are paying the deposit via bank transfer, we will send confirmation within 24 hours of receiving your proof of payment which can be sent to us via email.
Is my reservation guaranteed?
- We have an exclusive supply of Bullfight Tickets so your reservation is guaranteed.
Is the website live, with all availabilities in real time?
- Yes, our booking system is updated automatically, as soon as a booking is made and shows all current availability.
Is it possible to change the dates of my Bullfight Tickets?
- You need to contact PamplonaMan as soon as possible, via email, regarding any changes to the reservation dates. If Bullfight Tickets are available for the revised dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at no extra cost. In cases where no Bullfight Tickets are available for the new dates and the client wishes to cancel the reservation, PamplonaMan’s cancellation policy will apply.
How can I cancel my reservation?
- In the event of a cancellation, Pamplonaman is to be notified by email as soon as possible prior to the date of arrival. The cancellation charges will be calculated as follows:
- A 50 Euros administration fee will be charged on all cancellations.
- Cancellation within 6-9 months of reservation date is subject to a cancellation fee of 60% of the entire amount.
- Cancellation within 3-6 months of reservation date is subject to a cancellation fee of 80% of the entire amount.
- Cancellation within 3 months of reservation date is subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the entire amount.
- The refund will be calculated on the basis of the entire sale price.
What is the payment procedure?
- All reservations must be confirmed with a full payment equal to 100% of the total charge per balcony spot upon reservation. This payment must be made by credit card via our online booking engine.
What is included in the price?
- 1 Bullfight ticket in the shade 18.30 - 20.45 in the Plaza de Toros Pamplona
Which payment methods are accepted?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
Do I have to pay a deposit to confirm my booking?
- All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal to 100% of the total charge for the entire amount upon reservation. This payment must be made online by credit card.
Debting time on credit card
- Your credit card will be billed immediately after purchase and will show on your credit card statement as “PamplonaMan". We recommend to print out your transaction data and to keep it at an easily accessible place.
Where do I collect my Bullfight Tickets?
- Each day between 08:15 to 17:30. Directly after the bull run. We also meet daily at 17:45 outside the Plaza de Toros in Pamplona at the Hemingway Statue. N.B. You must be seated by 18:15
What are the office opening hours?
- Our address at PamplonaMan is Calle Estafeta 57. We are bell 4 on the right (fourth floor). Each day from 08:15 to 17:30 .
How do I get to the PamplonaMan office?
- Approximately 50 metres from the Plaza del Castillo (Main Square). The exact address is Calle Estafeta, 57, 4th floor, 4th bell on the right handside.
What happens if my arrival is not during the aggreed time?
- In the event of late arrival, you will need to email or call/sms us: +34 638206664. You are requested to contact PamplonaMan at least 3 hours before the bullfight or as soon as possible so that we can arrange a time for one of our agents to meet you for your tickets.
What do I do in case of an emergency?
- You will need to call our agent on +34 638206664 or 112 emergency freephone. Please note that emergencies are only issues that immediately need to be resolved. For all other issues, please call or email during office hours.