Balcony Locations & Finding your Balcony?
- You must make your own way to your balcony spot/s. Arrive no earlier than 06:45 am and no later than 07:00.
- N.B. Streets along the bull run route are closed off at 7 AM SHARP.
- Balcony with entrance from the Plaza Castillo means you can arrive at 07:45 this is the exception
- You need to check your booking confirmation for arrival times for your selected balcony
What is the check in process?
- On the morning of your balcony rental, please arrive at the apartment between 6:45 a.m. as Mercaderes and Estafeta streets are cleared and closed for the Running of the Bulls by this time. We will have representives on street wearing PamplonaMan t-shirts who can guide you to your designated balcony promtly by 7:00 a.m. If you arrive after 7:00 a.m., you risk noyt making it up to the balcony. Balcony spots are non-refundable. It is your responsibility to be on time. Video and still cameras are welcome, however due to space limitations, tripods are not allowed, however a monopod can be used. Your online booking confirmation QR code is your ticket to your balcony spot, plus your name will be on a check-in list with the owner and our on street reps (wearing PamplonaMan t-shirts) will be greeting you on arrival also.
What are the office opening hours?
- Each day after the bull run at 08:15 to 17:30
How do I get to the PamplonaMan/San Fermin Travel Central office?
- Our office is situated in the heart of the Old Town of Pamplona and located directly on the daily Bull run route, approximately 50 metres walk from the Plaza del Castillo (Main Square). Office address:Calle Estafeta 57, bell 4 on the right (fourth floor)
What do I do in case of an emergency?
- You will need to call or text Michael/PamplonaMan asap on: +34 638206664 or call 112/848423010 emergency services pamplona . Please note that emergencies are only issues that immediately need to be resolved. For all other issues, please call or email us during office hours.
How do I know which balcony spots are available?
- On the BALCONIES page you will find a list of available balcony rentals. All Balcony spots are shared with others (approx. 3 people per 2 metres). To view a list of available accommodation all you need to do is select your dates. N.B. overnight accommodation is not included in balcony price.
How do I make a reservation?
- Select number of guests for your preferred dates. If you are wanting to make a booking for large groups or multiple days, please contact us with full requirements by email .
How much time in advance should I make a reservation?
- If the Balcony spot is available, within 48 hours as our balconies are on a 1st come 1st served basis as supply is very limited plus demand gets higher closer to the festival.
When will my reservation be confirmed?
- The reservation will be confirmed by e-mail by PamplonaMan after the full amount has been paid. You should receive confirmation within immediately when paying credit card. If you are paying the deposit via bank transfer, we will send confirmation within 24 hours of receiving your proof of payment which can be sent to us via email.
Is my reservation guaranteed?
- We have the exclusivity of the balconies so your reservation is guaranteed.
Is the website live, with all availabilities in real time?
- Yes, our booking system is updated automatically, as soon as a booking is made and shows all current availability.
Is it possible to change the dates of my arrival and/or departure?
- You need to contact PamplonaMan as soon as possible, via email, regarding any changes to the reservation dates. If balconies are available for the revised dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at no extra cost. In cases where no balconies are available for the new dates and the client wishes to cancel the reservation, PamplonaMan’s cancellation policy will apply.
How can I cancel my reservation?
- It is not possible to cancel Balcony Spot rentals
What is the payment procedure?
- All reservations must be confirmed with a full payment equal to 100% of the total charge per balcony spot upon reservation. This payment must be made by credit card via our online booking engine.
What is included in the price?
- 1.30 - 2 hours in the home of the owner with access to view the bullrun. Coffee, Juice, Cookies and continental light breakfast are included.
Which payment methods are accepted?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
Do I have to pay a deposit to confirm my booking?
- All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal to 100% of the total charge. The payment must be made online by credit card.
Debting time on credit card
- Your credit card will be billed immediately after purchase and will show on your credit card statement as “PamplonaMan". We recommend to print out your transaction data and to keep it at an easily accessible place.
After Paying, Address and Contact details of my Balcony?
- You will receive a personal email with all the details of your balcony spots rental information attached as a PDF document which includes Balcony address, contact name, telephone number, a map and a QR code for your personalized order.