Is there a minimum stay?
- A minimum of 2 night booking is required for any lodgings reservation. Note: Price is per person and based on a minimum of 2 people per room.
How do I know which accommodations are available?
- On the Lodgings page of our website you will find a list of available accommodations. N.B. All accommodation is based on 2 people sharing. A list of available accommodation all you need to do is add your check-in and check-out dates and the number of people that you need accommodation for.
How do I make a reservation?
- Fill in the form on our Lodgings page to directly book accommodation, select number of guests and prefered dates. If you are wanting to make a booking for large groups, please email us with full requirements.
How much time in advance should I make a reservation?
- If the accommodation is available, within 48 hours as our accommodations are on a 1st come 1st served basis as supply is very limited as demand gets higher closer to the festival.
When will my reservation be confirmed?
- The reservation will be confirmed by e-mail by PamplonaMan after the full amount has been paid. You should receive confirmation immediately if paying by credit card. If you are paying the deposit via bank transfer, we will send confirmation within 24 hours of receiving your proof of payment which can be sent to us via email.
Is it possible to change the dates of my arrival and/or departure?
- You need to contact PamplonaMan as soon as possible, via email, regarding any changes to the reservation dates. If accommodations are available for the revised dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at no extra cost. In cases where no accommodations are available for the new dates and the client wishes to cancel the reservation, PamplonaMan’s cancellation policy will apply.
Is my reservation guaranteed?
- We have the exclusivity of the accommodations so your reservation is guaranteed.
Is the website live, with all availabilities in real time?
- Yes, our booking system is updated automatically, as soon as a booking is made it shows all current availability.
How can I cancel my reservation?
- In the event of a cancellation, PamplonaMan is to be notified by email as soon as possible prior to the date of arrival. The cancellation charges will be calculated as follows:
- A 100 Euros administration fee will be charged on all cancellations.
- Cancellation within 6-9 months of reservation date is subject to a cancellation fee of 60% of the entire amount.
- Cancellation within 3-6 months of reservation date is subject to a cancellation fee of 80% of the entire amount.
- Cancellation within 3 months of reservation date is subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the entire amount.
- The refund will be calculated on the basis of the entire rental price.
What is the payment procedure?
- All reservations must be confirmed with a full payment equal to 100% of the total charge for the entire stay upon reservation. This payment must be made by credit card on our booking engines.
What is included in the price?
- Your chosen bedroom with the use of private/shared bathrooms.
Which payment methods are accepted?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
Do I have to pay a deposit to confirm my booking?
- All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal to 100% of the total charge for the entire stay upon reservation. This payment must be made online by credit card.
Debting time on credit card
- Your credit card will be billed immediately after purchase and will show on your credit card statement as “PamplonaMan". We recommend to print out your transaction data and to keep it at an easily accessible place.
When will I find out the address of my accommodation?
- At the booking stage you will be informed of the accommodation’s area and the name of the street that it is on. We will give you the full address upon check in. Also we send clients a map and contact details 4 weeks before check-in.
What is the check in process?
- We meet our clients 2 times each day during the festival outside the Bullring at the Hemingway statue at 13:30 and 17:30 daily. N.B. Upon arrival you will be issued with Balcony and Bullfight Tickets, then shown to your Accommodation and Balcony locations.
What are the office opening hours?
- Our address at PamplonaMan is Calle Estafeta 57. We are bell 4 on the right (fourth floor). Each day from 09:00 to 17:30pm plus we can be contacted by mobile telephone/sms on : +34 638206664.
How do I get to the PamplonaMan office?
- Our office is situated in the heart of the Old Town of Pamplona and directly on the daily Bullrun route, approximately 30m from the Plaza del Castillo (Main Square).The exact address is Calle Estafeta, 57, 4th floor, 4th bell on the right handside.
Do I need to inform PamplonaMan of my arrival time?
- Yes, you will need to contact PamplonaMan via email at least four days prior to arrival, in order to inform them of your arrival time. If you are late, please contact San Fermin Travel Central as soon as possible to avoid any complications. We can be contacted by mobile telephone/sms on : +34 638206664 or email.
What happens if my arrival is not during the 2 daily meet-ups?
- In the event of late arrival, you will need to email or call/sms us on +34 638206664. You are requested to contact PamplonaMan three hours before check-in or as soon as possible so that we can arrange a time for one of our agents to meet you for your check in.
If I arrive early, where am I able to store my luggage?
- There are luggage storage lockers provided by the council located at the Plaza San Francisco, facing the main library, in the same square. PamplonaMan, however, is unable to store any luggage.
Can I arrive on Saturday or Sunday?
- Absolutely, Yes!
How far is the Airport/Train/Bus station from Pamplona Old Town?
- Distance between the Pamplona Noain Airport (PNA) to the Old Town is approximately 8,5 Kms. You can take a taxi (time: 20 minutes) for around €18 or a bus (time: 30 minutes). Distance between the Pamplona Train station to the Old Town is 3kms and 10 mins in taxi or bus. The Bus Station is a 10 minute walk and the Train Station (RENFE) is a 20 minute walk!
What do I do in case of an emergency?
- You will need to call our agent on +34 638206664 or 112 emergency freephone. Please note that emergencies are only issues that immediately need to be resolved. For all other issues, please call or email during office hours.
Where can I park my car?
- You may park in a free public street car parking space(white parking spaces only) or reasonably priced (orange parking spots).
What is the check out procedure?
- Check out is at 12:00 noon on day of departure.
If I check out early during my stay, will I be refunded?
- If you leave the accommodation earlier than the intended date, we are not able to reimburse you, nor provide you with any compensation.
To whom do I have to give back/present the keys?
- On the day of the check out you will need to bring back the keys to the reception.